21 Dec 2019 - 28 Dec 2019
Escobar Achrafieh | Escobar Achrafieh - St Nicolas
1:00 pm till 4:00 pm
Ever wondered how bartenders get their way in making you leave the bar drunk? Here’s your chance to learn all of the secrets in bartending. Recipes to different cocktails, secrets of flaring, mixing and matching cocktails and other deep secrets will be all yours.
The topics that will be discussed in this course are the following:
- Learn the basic equipment and maintenance
- Learn the fundamental techniques in bartending (mixing, pouring, flaring, layering, shooter and serving)
- Acquire knowledge about drinks and cocktails of the world
- Discover the fundamental ingredients and basics of internationally known cocktails.
- Create your own drink by following the instructions and using the techniques taught
The workshop is for two days, 2 sessions.
Time: 1 pm till 4 pm / A certificate will be given to all participants
Contact us on 03-670785 to schedule your activity.
*Please note that this workshop only allows participants of legal drinking age (18+). Ages below 18 will not be allowed to participate.
(Food will not be provided)
The average number of grapes it takes to make a bottle of wine is 600.