How to make BLOODY MARY
Bloody Mary are made with basic ingredients but really taste good, fresh, spicy and complex at the same time
Tomato juice and Vodka are the basic of your cocktail so choose good quality. Add pealed cucumber, garlic and black pepper to spice it up then blend the mixture with the ingredients as much as you want be since it depends if you want to retain their texture or you want to leave it completely smooth
You can add some garnish to it like leafy celery sticks, olive, carrots, lime etc…
To help you more, here below are the needed ingredients, have them ready and lets start
- 32 ounces (4 cups) tomato juice
- 8 ounces (1 cup) vodka
- 1 medium-to-large cucumber, peeled and seeded
- ⅓ cup distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed (not celery salt!)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce*
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce (I used Tapatío), more to taste
- 1 teaspoon (about 50 twists) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt, optional
- Lemon or lime wedges
- Kosher salt, for the rims of your glasses, optional (add chili powder if you’d like)
- Lots of ice, for serving
- Garnishes (choose any): Celery stalks, skinny carrots with leafy tops, mini bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, dill pickle spears, pickled okra, and/or green cocktail olives
Still not sure about how to do it , will take you step by step to help you do the best Blood Mary Ever!
- In a blender, combine the tomato juice, vodka, cucumber, vinegar, celery seed, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
- Taste, and add more hot sauce for more heat (it’s going to taste quite intense now, since the mix hasn’t cooled over ice yet).
- Add the black pepper and garlic. Securely fasten the lid and blend for just a few seconds (or longer, if you prefer a completely smooth texture).
- Taste, and stir in ¼ teaspoon salt for more overall flavor if you’d like (tomato juice brands vary by salt content, so this is really up to you).
- If you’d like to rim your glasses with salt, run a lemon or lime wedge around the outside rim. Pour kosher salt onto a small plate (mix in chili powder if you’d like), and roll the wet edge of the glass across the salt at a 45-degree angle. Repeat with the remaining glasses.
- Fill the glasses with ice, and pour the Bloody Mary mix on top. Stir with a spoon, and garnish with a lemon or lime wedge and garnishes of your choice. Serve immediately.
Tried it , happy with the results , share with us your comments