Carlos Khachan is a Lebanese Wine Expert. He offers wine consultancy and wine promotion plans for restaurants & wineries.
– Agriculture engineer diploma
– Master of Science in food tasting from ENSIA – France
– Phd in Sensary Analysis from UCL – Belgium
– Wine Expert Sommelier from Universite du Vin – France
– Advanced Wine Taster from Wine & Spirit Education Trust – England
– Founder of the first wine tasting club, Club Grappe
– Founder of Maison du Sommelier wine school
The average number of grapes it takes to make a bottle of wine is 600.