7 Feb 2015 - 31 Oct 2015
10:00 am till 2:00 pm
New to SEO? Need to polish up your knowledge? SEO for beginners is a workshop that provides you a comprehensive understanding of SEO to gain insight into how it works or to be better prepared to manage your business, the one–day workshop is right for you. In this SEO course, you’ll get a comprehensive understanding of how to optimize your Website (on–page) and get an overview of how link–building is performed.
1. How search engines operates
2. How people interact with search engines
3. Why search engine marketing is necessary
4. Basics of search engine friendly design and development
5. Keyword research
6. How usability experience and content affect search engine rankings
7. Improving ranking by exchanging hyperlinks
8. Identifying the factors that impede reference linking
9. Tips and techniques for optimizing your site for search engine
10.Introduction to google Webmaster tools, google sitemaps
11. Measuring and tracking success
The average number of grapes it takes to make a bottle of wine is 600.