2 Feb 2015 - 28 Nov 2015
Jihane IC Office, Zalka
2:00 pm till 4:00 pm
Need help finding the perfect dress, hairstyles and accessories for your wedding day? This workshop will teach you how to choose the wedding dress that suits you most, the perfect colors and styles to look at your best from head to toe turning your dream vision as a bride into reality.
It is a 4 hours session requiring 2 meetings and it will include the following:
– The bridal questionnaire
– The correct shade of white
– The correct dress cut according to body shape
– Bride’s personality
– The style of the bridal gown
– The metallic, what jewelry to wear
– The makeup palette
– The best hair color
– The hairstyle according to face shape
– The perfect veil
– The bridal bouquet style according to body shape
– The honeymoon wardrobe (pack light according to destination)
Contact us on 03670785 for reservation 48 hours in advance to schedule the consultancy date and time at your convenience.
The average number of grapes it takes to make a bottle of wine is 600.